Below are answers to commonly asked questions about Small Farm Design and its design services.
How much does it cost to design a website?
How do you charge for website design?
How many changes can I make to the website after I view the first design concept?
What tips can you give me for designing a website?
What other design services do you provide?
Will you do domain name registration?
Do you offer web hosting
What is your payment plan for website design?
- How much does it cost to design a website?
- Amount of strategic planning
- Complexity of the site architecture
- Number of pages on the site
- Type and number of graphic images on the site
- Type of site (ex. E-Commerce, static information, etc.)
- Level of interactivity
- Level of programming needed
- Website copy writing
- Addition of online marketing
- How do you charge for website design?
- What types of websites can you design?
- How many changes can I make to the website after I view the first design concept?
- Easy to read
- Easy to navigate
- Original creative
- Consistent in layout and design, and
- Quick to download
- What other design services do you provide?
- Logo design
- Letterhead design
- Banner design
- Email Marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Full listing of services
- Will you do domain name registration?
- Do you offer web hosting?
- What is your payment plan for website design?
- 3 Equal Payments
- Pay Upfront
- Monthly Payment Plan
- Learn more
A website without any high-level programming, search engine optimization or complex forms generally can be achieved for less than $1000 depending on the scale of your site.
Small Farm Design charges by the hour for XHTML & CSS coding and graphic design. Additional charges are made for use of stock photography, search engine optimization, and online marketing.
Before you sign a contract, you will be provided with an estimate for the amount of time it usually takes to complete the design project. Please keep in mind that it is an estimate. Small Farm Design has completed multiple design projects that come in below the estimated time. Clients only pay for the time taken to complete a design project.
Small Farm Design has designed all types of sites, ranging from simple brochure-type websites to full e-commerce sites. Past work ranges from very large Fortune 100 companies to the small one person shop.
Experiences range from strategic planning to design, to information architecture services.
Small Farm Design follows 5 Basic Rules of Web Design. All websites should be:
Yes, if you would like a domain name registered Small Farm Design can help you can register and purchase a domain name with no additional set up charge. All you pay is the domain name charge.
Yes, Small Farm Design offers web hosting for any web project that is created by us or any previous vendor. If no design services are needed Small Farm Design can still host your site.
Small Farm Design offers three different payment plans to help your business succeed.
Payment options are: